Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm back!


Its been a long time since I've had a blog. 7 years ago I think, on Xanga. Lookin forward to sharing my thoughts and perhaps some photos here and there. I've decided recently to get into digital photography. There might be a bombardment of bad photos at first but I hope to get better as I go along lol. To let you know a bit about myself, I'm 30 years old, Canadian, I love rock music, I enjoy reading about history, video games and poutine. That sounds about right... Maybe throw in some Hero burger here and there and yes yes twirling.

I'm going to try to post some pics of my recent trip to Amsterdam soon. Problem is I have to find them, I hid them so that people wouldn't just stumble upon them... but now I can't find them myself. I'm like a squirrel!

Cheers!

Pat



BLAH!

1 comment: