Friday, March 26, 2010

Pearl Jam 08/21/09


Pearl Jam 08/21/09 Molson Amphitheater

Pearl Jam has a reputation of putting on a good show and of the quality of the sound and they certainly lived up to it. The sound was just fantastic, the atmosphere was unbelievable. I was with my friends Mitch, Chris and Rich and we got there a bit late, we had originally planned to miss the opening act because they were a couple of no name bands. Well it turns out that they got caught at the airport so Eddy Vedder came out and did solos the whole time. Oh man I regret it... :( But regardless it was a wicked awesome concert!

The picture above is a poster I bought at the concert by Brad Klausen.

Here's a youtube clip of them doing Black that night, OMG Pearl Jam is unbelievable!

Here's them doing Alive, probably one of my favourite Pearl Jam songs of all time. Brings back so many memories from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment